10th Class Date Sheet 2024 All Punjab Board
Punjab School Education Board (BISE) is responsible for conducting the 10th-class exams in the state of Punjab. Every year, lac of students appear for the matric exams, which are held in the months of March-April.
According to the latest announcement by the All Punjab Boards, exam for 10th class 2024 will be started from 03-04-2024,And Official Date Sheet Has Yet Not released. A tentative date sheet for 10th class 2024 is available on this page. Students should start preparing for annual exams by keeping this date sheet in mind.
Punjab Board 10th Class Date Sheet 2024
The Punjab Board 10th class date sheet 2024 has not yet been released. The board usually releases the date sheet in the month of February. It is expected that the Punjab Board 10th class exams will be held in March-April 2024. Once the date sheet is released, students can download it from the official website of BISE.
|March 3, 2024||Punjabi (Compulsory) / Punjabi History and Moral Science|
|March 8, 2024||English (Compulsory)|
|March 10, 2024||Mathematics|
|March 14, 2024||Science|
|March 17, 2024||Social Science|
|March 20, 2024||Health and Physical Education|
Matric Date Sheet 2024 Punjab Board
The matric date sheet 2024 Punjab Board will be released soon. Students are advised to keep a regular check on the official website of BISE to get the latest updates about the matric date sheet 2024. The date sheet will contain important details such as exam dates, timings, and subjects.
Punjab Board 10th Class Exams Schedule 2024
The Punjab Board 10th class exams scheduled for 2024 will be announced by the BISE along with the release of the date sheet. The schedule will contain information about the exam timings and the duration of each paper.
Clothing & Textiles
|3/04/2023||Monday||English (Comp)||English (Comp)|
Elements of Home Economics
Elements of Home Economics
Geometrical & Technical Drawing
|Art and Model Drawing (Theory)|
Food & Nutrition
History (Islamic/ Muslim)
|8/04/2023||Saturday||General Mathematics (Arts Group)|
Mathematics (Science Group)
|General Mathematics (Arts Group)|
Mathematics ( Science Group)
Ethics (For Non-Muslim)
Physiology & Hygiene
|Health & Physical Education|
Dress Making & Fashion Designing
Advanced Islamic Studies (Elective
Advanced Islamic Studies (Elective
|18/04/2023||Tuesday||Urdu (Compulsory)||Urdu (Compulsory)|
Geography of Pakistan
Repair & Maint of Domestic Ref. Air Cond. & Desert Cooler
|History of Pakistan|
|20/04/2023||Thursday||Pakistan Studies (Compulsory)||Pakistan Studies (Compulsory)|
10th Class Exams Timetable Punjab Board
The 10th class exams‘ timetable of the Punjab Board will be available on the official website of BISE once the date sheet is released.
The timetable will contain subject-wise exam dates and timings. Students must download the timetable and keep a printout of it for future reference.
|Morning Time 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM||Evening Time:1:30 PM to 4:30 PM|
10th Class Exams Subjects Punjab Board
|Health and Physical Education|
|Punjabi History and Moral Science|
|Physical Education and Sports|
Punjab Board 10th Class Exams Marking Scheme
The Punjab Board 10th class exams marking scheme will be available in the exam syllabus. Students must understand the marking scheme to score well in the exams. The marking scheme will contain information about the weightage of each topic and the distribution of marks.
Metric Part II 2024 Date Sheet for Students
10th Class Exams Preparation Tips
- Make a study schedule: One of the most important things to do when preparing for exams is to create a study schedule. This helps you to manage your time effectively and cover all the topics before the exams. Divide your time equally for all the subjects, and allocate more time for the subjects you find difficult.
- Refer to the syllabus: It is important to be familiar with the syllabus of all the subjects. The syllabus provides an outline of the topics that need to be covered for the exam. Refer to the syllabus and ensure that you have covered all the topics.
- Solve previous year’s question papers: Solving previous year’s question papers is one of the best ways to prepare for exams. It helps you understand the exam pattern, the types of questions asked, and the weightage of each topic. It also helps you to assess your preparation level.
- Take short breaks: Studying continuously for long hours can lead to burnout. It is important to take short breaks between study sessions to refresh your mind and recharge your energy levels. However, avoid prolonged breaks that may disrupt your study schedule.
- Attend extra classes: If you are struggling with a particular subject, it is important to attend extra classes to get more clarity on the topics. Teachers can help you understand the subject better and provide you with useful tips and techniques to score well in exams.
- Revise regularly: Revision is important as it helps to retain the topics you have learned. Allocate enough time for revision and ensure that you revise all the topics before the exams.
- Stay positive and confident: Last but not least, stay positive and confident. Believe in yourself and your abilities. A positive mindset can help you perform better in exams.
Frequently Asked Questions
The 10th class exams for all Punjab boards are expected to be conducted in March or April 2024.
The date sheet for 10th-class exams is usually released a few months before the exams. It is expected to be released in February or March 2024.
The date sheet for 10th-class exams will be available on the official websites of all Punjab boards. Students can also check their schools for a copy of the datasheet.
The date sheet helps students to prepare a study plan and prepare for the exams accordingly. It also provides students with the schedule of their exams, giving them ample time to revise and practice before the exams.
In case of a clash in the exam schedule, students should immediately contact their school or the respective Punjab board to get the issue resolved.
Yes, the date sheet for 10th-class exams can be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances such as natural calamities, strikes, etc. Students are advised to keep a close eye on any updates or changes in the date sheet.
The duration of each exam varies depending on the subject, but it usually lasts for 3 hours.